Stone Circle sing to me all the song of the stars
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger

What would make stardust any different from normal dust? Or from soil? But he didn't bring this up. It was entirely likely that the stars did fall and maybe that's what the entire ground was made of - maybe they were walking on all the stardust right now? The more he thought about it the less inclined Larus was to believe it; but then Nanook turned the conversation deeper in to an esoteric direction and he was struck by the curious things she was saying. It was a nice thought. Such a thing would no doubt comfort Valette after the passing of her daughter — and it made him smile.

He was about to say something, voice a thought, but he stopped when he heard Nanook's shy laughter. He watched the shadow of her silhouette move behind the stone and kept pace himself, emerging from between a set of two misshapen stones just as she said, - maybe that's a little creepy.

Not creepy at all, he murmured. That sounds.. Comforting. If I had lost anyone dear to me, believing they were somehow still watching and still present is... Sweet. It was his turn to feel sheepish. How often did men talk about the stars being sweet or whatever? His ears fanned about on his head as he sorted through his awkwardness, releasing a breathy but deep laugh. This petered out though as Larus watched the sky. He wondered if his mother was up there — maybe Caiaphas was floating about in the dark, her two yellow eyes set as brilliant stars.
Messages In This Thread
sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 21, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 28, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 04, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 10:10 PM