Wild Berry Meadow i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
lol my boy don't notice nothing

Artaax hadn't been certain what to think of his altered responsibility. It had been hard to let Wildfire go when he'd prepared himself to protect her. It was even harder now to be given sentinel duty while the rest of the pack went in to face the Blackfeather devils. He'd felt deflated somewhat as he'd watched Wildfire and the others go. Now, he felt useless and tense as the rest of his family disappeared into the dark depths of the enemy's territory.

Not that he would ever complain about any command he was given. Artaax would walk straight off a cliff without a word of protest if heda commanded it, so absolute was his faith in her. He had become a dutiful soldier and no orders were outside of his will to obey. Though that didn't necessarily mean he didn't have his own misgivings about them, easily stifled though they were by reminding himself that nomi knew best.

But, nomi wasn't here right now. She was somewhere in that dark woods, laying waste to their foes. His heart had thrilled with pride at the thought of it back at the Caldera. Standing outside now, waiting for the sound of battling wolves to permeate the calm before the storm, he felt terribly anxious for them. Furi's presence was a welcome one, though it didn't do much to comfort him. Knowing they had more wolves at their back in the Woods was the only thing that would have comforted him. But still...

"This sucks," Artaax said, unexpectedly breaking the long silence that had stretched between them. He didn't look at her - his eyes seemed to be permenantly glued to the forest - but with only the pair of them present, he didn't doubt she'd know he was talking to her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam - by Artaax - January 23, 2018, 07:07 PM