Bearclaw Valley now that i'm old, i breathe for it
35 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Bhageera's almost chortled at the look of hurt that was displayed on the wolf's face. Despite the fact that she had caused much mischief in the wilds so far she hadn't actually done anything to hurt anyone but despite her harmless mischief she had been given many wounds. It felt so damn good to see pain across the furry face of a wolf that she didn't even notice at first when Indra was getting up to bite her, she just stood there enjoying the sick pleasure that surged through her gut.

Then there fangs attached to her and she screeched immediately. The sound was incredibly loud and filled with both pain and anger. She writhed away and fell onto her back, hind legs kicking out with claws exposed intending to rake down the wolf's chest. Fury dilated her pupils making her look like a monster as she hissed and yowled "No! Fuck you! All of you wolves! I never cause any physical harm but it's always your kind that fucks my beautiful fur and skin up!" She shrieked back at the wolf. If this wasn't going to turn into a fight, Indra would have to do something to soothe Bhaggy's rage or just book it, because this was a pissed of cat and they were never a good thing.
Messages In This Thread
now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 23, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 27, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 28, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 30, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 30, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 02, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 04, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 08, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 01:06 PM