Stone Circle and at once I knew I was not magnificent
35 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She'd left the mountain pack with a few wounds to lick and aches everywhere. She decided to backtrack and once again found herself outside of the pack that housed that dog she'd tormented. Only hesitating briefly she cautiously made her way into the territory, wandering deeper than she had before. Suddenly a strong and ugly scent blew to her and it was instant that she knew what it was. Death. something had just died recently.

The cawing if crows drew her forth until she spotted the white body laying against the snow, lifeless blue eyes already glazing over to officially lose all the light life once brought to them. It was fucking disturbing to say the least. Bhageera moved closer and swatted at the crowd pecking at the girls body. "You poor thing....well....waste not want not" she murmured and lowered her muzzle, tearing into the still warm ribcage of the girl. The meat was fresh and she settled down to fill herself before she would turn and run like hell, not wanting any wolves to blame her for this hideous death.
Messages In This Thread
and at once I knew I was not magnificent - by Keoni - January 27, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: and at once I knew I was not magnificent - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: and at once I knew I was not magnificent - by Nikai - January 29, 2018, 04:02 AM