Dragoncrest Cliffs A-after the war I went back to New York
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
keeping vague re: injuries for now

Although their victory was secured it was not without consequence. Argent -- Étoille -- had known he was likely to face injury or worse for his crimes and so he considers himself lucky. His vanity is harmed, sure, but once he heals completely, perhaps it will give him some manner of stateliness and mystery. Oddly he finds himself feeling some passing concern for the two children he became aquainted with while staying in Blackfeather's borders. With their disabilities, the trauma of losing their homes must come harder.

But they are no longer of any concern to him. The titan is back within Drageda, letting the smell of blood and feathers fade from his fur. In the immediate aftermath of their battle, he'd stayed quiet, but now that the dust seems to have settled a little, there is a report he has to make. He calls for @Thuringwethil, ready to give a full debriefing on what he witnessed in the last days of his mission.
Messages In This Thread
A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 31, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 02, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 06, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 07, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 07, 2018, 07:04 PM