Stone Circle Nurturing Panic
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Cebra was obviously distrot and her words to Pema were a mixture of worry and and anger for the loss of her son's where abouts. But Howl understood Pema's actions she was no fighter, as far as he remembered, and he didn't think that if she were face to face with who ever did this to Burr, that she would come out victorious. Cebra and Mawk both wanted to come along and it seemed like a decent group of wolves would be comming along. He wanted to be one of them as well, but before he could say more Valette was asking him to stay behind and inform Nanook that she was incharge. He didn't want to go against her wished, but he could be of some help here. 

"With all respect Valette, I'd like to go as well. I'm far more experienced a fighter then Pema. She could lead us to the spot and we could venture on from there." he said in a voice that did not protray offence. It might of sounded rude, but it was the truth and he hoped Pema would see that. He knew how much it had hurt Cebra to have had her son kidnapped and taken to Blackfeather Woods. If he could help her and Mawk find there son he was going to do so. 
I have already chatted with the person who has Burr's body, and recieved permission for Howl (and the party) to be in the BFW territory while they are away. So I'd like to have Howl go along on the trip and leave Pema behind once she leads them to the pool of blood. 
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Nurturing Panic - by Pema - January 31, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Illecebra - January 31, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Howl - February 04, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Pema - February 04, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Dauntless - February 04, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Mawk - February 04, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Howl - February 07, 2018, 12:06 AM