Blacktail Deer Plateau our little corner of the milky way
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
While border patrol wasn't Sorrel's ideal pastime, it was something that she could do with her father. His presence was so comforting, yet the lack of viable information shared between the two of them made Sylvas seem more foreign than either of them wanted. Not to mention, there was no better opportunity to practice her speaking skills than to have a catch-up with her old man. So, even though Sorrel wasn't too keen on the idea of patrolling, she nodded her head in hesitant agreement. 

Show me? she asked, hoping that Sylvas wasn't expecting her to already know anything about the task at hand.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 04, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 23, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - March 01, 2018, 08:50 PM