Blackfoot Forest take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Although a rare occurrence, Alexander was patient. He did not force her to rise or try and drag her away, he just stood there and waited, gaze glued to her. He understood the apprehension, could see why she might be hesitant, but that didn’t make him any less eager to lead her back home. In fact, it made him all the more interested in guiding her back to the valley, needing to show her that things would be fine. There was nothing to worry about, no one would hurt her—they would continue to live together just the same as they have been, aiding one another in battle and keeping each other company.

His tail started to wag faster as she rose, only to still shortly after when their eyes did not meet. He reached forward and mouthed at her muzzle, then butted her gently with his nose, encouraging her to look up. “It’ll be okay, I promise,” he told her. “Don’t look so down.” How could things return to normal if she wouldn’t even look at him? Troubled, he nipped softly at her ears, trying to do whatever he thought might make her happy again.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:46 PM