Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Since the disastrous events of their last meeting, he’d intentionally avoided both @Indra and her sister. He didn’t know how to approach them or what to say—if he could say anything at all—and so his only remaining option was to avoid. The more time that passed, however, the more difficult it became; he wanted to see them both again, especially Indra, who he was sure he’d frightened and felt terrible for doing so.

After finding and killing a hare—if it was the same one that had evaded him before, he couldn’t tell—Alexander took to following the most recent scent trail left behind by the fiery girl. The carcass was not only meant to serve as an offering of peace and a request for forgiveness, but also to try and dilute the strength of her scent, just in case.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM