Sequoia Coast rationalization isn't just a river in egypt
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
Vague post is vague?

A limp forms from her right shoulder as the adrenaline begins to wear off. Her ear stings and she’s a little sore all over but she doesn’t hate the pain. She doesn’t have the satisfaction of ripping Arrille apart but they’re scared now. He’ll always be looking over his shoulder and if ever leaves the safety confines of the sound, she’ll know and she’ll be there.

All she’s left with is anger and frustration, eating away at the corners of her mind and gathering in the center. The more she walks in silence, her mind turning into the sound of a fork in a garbage disposal, and she has to stop. At first, her legs don’t move anymore and she stares ahead at the long way they still have to go. Why aren’t they running? “What’s next?” she blurts as a weight lands heavy in her chest as she turns to @Blixen and @Artaax. Her mind goes quiet for the first time and she may have well forgotten everything she knows, but they have to do something. Arrille is still out there, no doubt in the safety of his new pack, and betrayal still lingers between her teeth.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Mallaidh - February 11, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 11, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 08:45 PM