Sequoia Coast rationalization isn't just a river in egypt
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Of course Artaax doesn’t get it. He doesn’t even offer anything for them to do next and for a brief moment, maybe she’s overreacting. Maybe this isn’t how it’s supposed to go but Arrille left Drageda and moved, literally, next door. If that isn’t a betrayal, what is? And it’s clearly filled with stupid boys. Blixen defends her, though, and feels the same reason she does. She even goes as far as giving instruction again and Furi only shakes her head.

“He probably went back to his new pack,” she says in disgust, wondering how long it’ll be before Drageda does something about them. They had to, right? And the two of them weren’t going to get him back by themselves, either, not with how quickly so many wolves came to his aid when he’d been out in the open. She had more questions than she did answers, and holes to fill in that she finds herself unable, and only shifts her weight uncomfortably to account for the soreness.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Mallaidh - February 11, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 11, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Mallaidh - February 12, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: rationalization isn't just a river in egypt - by Artaax - February 12, 2018, 08:45 PM