Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
When the tears filled her eyes he faltered, heart squeezing with pain for whatever had happened to her. He wanted so desperately to fix this....if killing Lonzo and ridding him from this world would do that then he would even if it meant his death. She nuzzled him and he closed his eyes, blinking away the moisture that had filled them within the past few seconds. He felt loss as she pulled away again and looked into her eyes before she turned away, shaking her head. Her words struck him almost physically but he didn't back away, he wouldn't back down. "It doesn't matter what you've done. I know what you are. You are Onyx Saefyn, A beautiful, courageous, funny, kind woman who was so strong she managed to escape a man who obviously did bad things to her."He spoke with conviction. He took a step forward, his tail wagging slowly. 

"This is the beautiful thing about teekon. You can come here and leave your past. If Lonzo is here, I'll find him and I will end him. You do not belong to him anymore Onyx, you don't belong to anyone. I love you but I'd never ask to own you. I'd ask to live by your side and hunt together, sleep together, maybe have a family together. I want you to trust me enough to tell me what happened...I want leave you. I won't run. I'm here to stay, whether you love me too or not." his voice shook with emotion as he spoke, eyes wary but with a bit of hope. He yearned for her to believe him, to trust in him, but seeing how broken she was he knew it would be hard to ask of her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Dakarai - February 15, 2018, 07:13 PM