Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His words made her nuzzle him. He wanted to keep her safe. What did she do to deserve this?  Her words seemed to shock him as her soft voice echoed. It had not yet faded as his tail began to beat the air. A gentle sparkle entered her eyes, and a happy smile on her face as he walked towards her. Her own tail began to wag slowly as he began to speak. Nothing? She wanted to believe that, yearned to believe it as she looked into those beautiful eyes of his. 'Trust me'. The last time those words were spoken, she was ignorant enough to trust. Closing her eyes, she smiled as the kisses landed on her. Her tail beat the ground as happiness swelled within  her. Trust tried to raise up, but she pushed it down firmly, trying to enjoy this moment. She might not have another opportunity. As she softly planted a few kisses herself, her tail wagged slowly, voice soft. Would you...hum or sing for me until I fall asleep? It might help. Laying down beside him, she curls into a ball, putting her tail over her eyes.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Onyx Saefyn - February 19, 2018, 07:17 AM