Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 
Liffey had been thinking non-stop since leaving Gannet, Charon and Hydra a few days ago. It had been painful to do so. There were so many thoughts and emotions spinning chaotically within her. She had tried to suppress many of them for some time now, but no more. The things that had been said that day with Gannet and Hydra had unlocked something inside of her. She could've put the lid back on, maybe. But she didn't want to. It was time to think hard about her future here at Moonspear and make some decisions.

It didn't look good.

In the end, Liffey felt certain that she knew where her heart lied. But, she was not the only one who mattered. In fact, she wasn't even the one who mattered most in this equation, at least not from her perspective. Where she had fallen short, @Rannoch had blossomed. He had cultivated deep friendships with many of the wolves at the Spear, including those who were the main reason for Liffey's own unhappiness. If a life at Moonspear was what he wanted, then Liffey would remain. She would stand by his side always, no matter what it cost her. Besides which, if anyone could ease her fears and make her feel more optimistic about her situation, it was her mate.

So, she sought him where he was most likely to be found that time of day - cruising the borders. She hoped that he for once wouldn't be with Terance or Dirge on his patrol. She liked them both well enough, but she was on edge enough without having to find some sensible excuse for taking Rannoch away from his work. She thought she knew which direction they typically moved along the borders in, and so she started in the opposite direction in hopes of meeting them in the middle somewhere along the way.

edit: LOL I accidentally marked this as a pack activity at first
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 07:22 PM