Moonspear i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 
Liffey knew that hers and Rannoch's news was not likely to be taken well by anyone they shared it with. She very much doubted that anyone would manage to be nothing but happy for them and respond to their news with acceptance and genuine excitement for the plans they had made. The most she hoped for was disappointed acceptance. The worst she expected was violence.

If there was any that might manage the former though, it was @Gannet. She knew that her friend was likely to be hurt over the fact that she was leaving so soon after he had joined them, but she had faith that he'd understand, on some level. And that would have to be good enough for her.

That being said, she wouldn't blame him for deciding to hate her, though violence would still take her by surprise.

Liffey sought him in the usual places. She knew that he was more mobile these days, but didn't believe he could wander too far yet. She caught his trail and followed it, coming upon him not long after she started. She smiled as she approached, though there was emotion in her voice already by the time she came near enough to say, "Hey, can we talk?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined. - by Liffey - February 19, 2018, 06:16 PM