Northstar Vale Through the Hurt
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
When she heard restlessness coming from behind her, she turned her head to see Shale emerge from the den. She took another glance at the entrance to the den where she could see Dauntless resting within, before turning her attention back to Shale. She gave him a smile before looking off in the same direction that he did. She looked off, looking for whatever it was he was seeing, only to learn it was the scenery itself he was eyeing.

"Yeah, Northvale had a pretty good set up." she said, sharing her knowledge of the former pack. "We didn't have the best relationship with them, but it was a shock to learn that they kind of just disappeared from the area one day." They never found out what happened to Northvale, but in the end it didn't really effect them down the line. Other then now. "Whatever the reason I'm happy we can stay here for the night."

His voice turned serious as he commented about seeing her again. She didn't know how to feel about it. She hoped that he was talking about her specifically. That he had missed her presence. But she knew that what he really ment was that he missed her and Dauntless, worryed about why they were talking so long when there was all this trouble at home.

"Me too." she said not wanting to be so farward. She had though about him alot these past few weeks. Thinking about how much easier things would have been if he had come with them, or would have been able to talk to her about it. He still owed her a conversation. "I'm sorry I stayed so long. I... I... I just didn't know what to do. They needed my help and with Burr... it..." She rushed through and stuttered her last sentence, unable to clearly talk able the topics she was thinking of. Before letting out a defeated, glum sigh.
Messages In This Thread
Through the Hurt - by Pema - February 19, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Shale - February 21, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Pema - February 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Shale - February 22, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Pema - February 23, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Shale - February 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Pema - February 27, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Shale - March 01, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Pema - March 03, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Shale - March 05, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: Through the Hurt - by Pema - March 05, 2018, 02:06 AM