Sea Lion Shores you bring out the best in me
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Tagging @Faeryn, @Komodo, @Amoxtli, and @Sirimiri as this is an Undersea related thread. No pressure, just keeping in touch. ♥

Helicopters had interrupted the peaceful weeks following the Hunter’s Moon. Coelacanth, Amoxtli, and Stockholm were accustomed to them — the Armenian more so than the Belgians, who tended to regard them as giant, flying kennels — but found them somewhat inconvenient. When they swooped close to the earth, a phenomenon that seemed to be increasing in frequency, they scattered the wildlife, including and perhaps especially the wolves. For survival’s sake it was best to stay close to the waterways, particularly the sea, where there was no shortage of sustenance.

When Catori’s howl broke the air, Coelacanth wasted no time in sprinting toward the sound, knowing that Stockholm was only a step or two behind her. Her hackles were up and her ears pressed forward upon her skull in preparation to go after whoever had caused her cousin to sound so worried — but when she spotted the Spiritwalker Seelie realized with relief that she was on her own. Still, the empath’s nose ran inquisitively over Catori’s neck and shoulders, the slope of her spine, and she stationed herself at Catori’s right side with a defensive air as though to ask,

“Who upset you? Do you want us to go eat him for breakfast?”
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 02, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 13, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 18, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 23, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:12 AM