Blackfeather Woods into the living sea of waking dreams,
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
a smile climbed to maegi's lips, only to be tossed from a grim precipice by trepidation. relmyna's heart broke then; her ragged ears fell back against her small skull as she watched the trajectory of the child she had come to love a great deal, saw upon the little melonii's face the mingling of things she could not say.
do you love them?
the evoker lowered her head, seeking maegi's eyes, the burn of wildfire with the cool of indigo to balance it. 
do you want them?
the child's chin lifted; relmyna held the questioning stare with her own sea-green gaze.
if maegi would allow it; the evoker moved herself forward and reached out to the girl with one slim foreleg, until the young priestess was within the crook of her arm. and here she drew the child forward, until the spiderling was pressed gently against the rounded firmness of her pale stomach; lowering her muzzle, relmyna pressed her torn lips against the small crown. 
yes, came the silent thoughts maegi would not hear. i love them. and i want them. but no more than i love and want you, daughter.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Relmyna - February 22, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Maegi - February 26, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Relmyna - February 27, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Relmyna - March 03, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Maegi - March 08, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Relmyna - March 11, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Maegi - March 12, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Relmyna - March 17, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Maegi - March 18, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Relmyna - March 23, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: into the living sea of waking dreams, - by Maegi - April 02, 2018, 12:40 AM