Hoshor Plains All I've got's this sunny afternoon
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Thank you again for starting!

The smell of blood had diverted Rannoch's intended path. Although this hadn't been the first instance where he had tracked another by the scent of their injury, Rannoch was just as intrigued as he had been when meeting Cassiopeia. 

Rannoch weaved through the frozen stalks of grass. Occasionally, a blade would strike him in a vulnerable spot, and he would shiver in response to the nip of frost. Despite the discomfort, the inconvenience did not deter Rannoch from what he had set his mind to. 

A streak of scarlet caught Rannoch attention, and he deviated to examine it. Once he stopped before the evidence of Nara's presence, Rannoch sniffed at it. The smell told him enough; whoever had bled was a younger female, and Rannoch could not locate a pack scent within the more-intricate details of the odor. Curiously, Rannoch turned in the direction where she had gone just moments before and cupped his ears forward to see if he could hear anything out of the ordinary.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 25, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 27, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 27, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 28, 2018, 03:50 PM