King Elk Forest good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter
165 Posts
Ooc —
she is not long in coming, but her approach is waylaid first by her half-eaten meal, and then the hesitation that has her check her stores. there is little reason else that the morwinyon should call for her, especially without any context behind his call. she pauses once at the entrance of the little space, noting the faded and few herbs she has left. they'll hardly be effective, and she does not pause much longer before moving to close the rest of the distance between herself and delight.

her gaze moves first to the gargoyle-boy, settling on him a moment and wondering if he is why delight has called her. she wonders why he is alive, and how, and many things beside; but her gaze is drawn finally to the bleeding man. they are strangers, and men, and one is a monster; she is wary, yet approaches still. she has only to look at him a moment to know the crumbled, faded herbs will not be enough, and states plainly her verdict. "he is dying." it is soft, and she looks to him still as if doubting her own words. gaze moves once over the two boys before falling to delight, wondering what he wants her to do.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
RE: good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter - by Anatha - March 02, 2018, 06:03 PM