he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Pack Activity 
Set on 02/27/18. 
Weather: 20°F, cloudy.
Tags: @Liffey, @Terance, @Olive, @Seabreeze, @Cassiopeia, @Arrakis, @Nara, and @Treason.
The highlands were a mystery to Rannoch, and he was intrigued; something within the pit of his gut urged him to explore them, and he obliged. As he and his friends traveled, Rannoch kept his eyes on the range that stretched out before them. New details emerged with every mile they drew closer, and by the time that the band navigated through Panther Park, Rannoch was confident that he wanted to explore The Sunspire. A lush paradise had been situated right next door to his former claim, and Rannoch questioned how he had missed it before.

Rannoch paused alongside the river that fed into Greatwater Lake and turned to face the group of wolves that surrounded him. The waterfall roared behind him and caused Rannoch to articulate louder than he was used to.

"I would like to explore this mountain behind us to see if it's somewhere we can settle," he informed the group, "It looks habitable towards the bottom." Rannoch's eyes scanned the group as the elaborated, "And even though I can't smell a border or anything, I want us to approach with caution. We have no idea what's living up there."

"We will travel together for this final stretch but, I would feel more comfortable having somebody scout ahead." Rannoch wished that Wraen was with them— she would have been perfect for the task. He wasn't entirely comfortable with Liffey being the one to venture into the unknown, but he would not deny her if she wished to go.

"Any volunteers?" He asked.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
settle down, it'll all be clear - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 28, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Seabreeze - March 01, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arbiter - March 01, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Nara - March 02, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Olive - March 02, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arrakis - March 03, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Cassiopeia - March 03, 2018, 10:21 PM