Neverwinter Forest how wonderful life is now you're in the world
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 

Hemlock stretched and rubbed an itch on her shoulder against the base of a tree. "@Droman," She called out to the boy, wondering what they should do for the day. Ceallach and Eirlys still had not returned and that made her nervous, but, she wouldn't leave the forest until they'd come back. She just couldn't risk losing one another - her last ties to Lotte. It broke her heart, but, every time she heard their whispers in Lotte's language it had brought a warmth to her. She hoped that Droman and Reed would learn some of the words too, and Hemlock tried her best to remember what she could. "Komea," She murmured, but she couldn't look to Eirlys for guidance on the words or their pronunciation. "Do you want to help me hunt today?" Hemlock asked him, hoping he felt up to the challenge. 

They were getting older and now was the time for teaching them skills and learning new things. Hemlock could only hope that one of them might want to take after her, maybe they would enjoy herbology or learning how to heal. Well, a woman could dream, couldn't she?  

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
how wonderful life is now you're in the world - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 08:58 PM