Falls of the Hinterlands and i'm always tired, but never of you
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: birds & bees

a long moment passed; mona felt it took a century for nathaniel's eyes to meet her own, for him to realize her desire. however, the boldness of the gesture proved effective; mona let out her tense breath in a sigh that unfurled from her throat. the man with his soldierly bearing was beside her now; the mayfair let her wary-weakened limbs follow at his direction, her sensitive ears hot with beating blood beneath his lips.
as the darkness of the cave engulfed the pair, the nuro swallowed past the leather edges of the collar and let her eyes adjust to the dimmer light. nathaniel's presence filled the den; his scent surrounded her with its soothing tendrils of earth and stone. slowly, slowly, mona's gaze shut. fear had begun to encircle her belly; the firebird quaked somewhat as her eagle moved his ministrations along the proud pathway of her spine, waking the small muscles there, the little nerves that bloomed hot beneath her skin.
mona had no concept of belonging to anything beyond this moment; her breath had quickened with no small amount of trepidation, but it was the thrice-damned curiosity that spurred her on, coupled with the care nathaniel took in his touches, in the way he halted their silent communication altogether to gain consent from her own throat.
here a pause; here mona collected what words she wished to say from where they had tumbled, but over and over again she dropped them, until in the starlit dusk of the cave's darkness, the firebird looked to the rochester and gave him a timid half-smile. "yes." and perhaps she could not fully understand the gravity of what she had given, but mona was not foolish, and in all things she trusted nathaniel implicitly. this would be no different.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 02, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - March 23, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - April 15, 2018, 04:33 PM