Ravensblood Forest I reach my hand toward the traces they leave
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Hoping for a @Constantine but AW :)

She had kept to herself. She knew not the joy of being around friends, barely understood the term at all, and would rather clean her wounds so she could one day battle for her new commander again. She was useless, she found, if she couldn't fight for the ones who had let her in their unit. Comprehending this new environment was proving difficult, and yet she kept calm. Step by step did she feel better, even if it had only been a few days.

The stench of fire had mostly washed off, but the cuts and burns still showed. It would take a while for the fur to grow back, if it grew back at all, and the cuts to heal or scar. The mental ones she didn't even notice. She clearly needed someone to point out that her way of thinking was wrong, even if she wouldn't believe it.

She walked in a comfortable place through the forest, taking note of the bleeding trees. She had seen many creatures bleed, but had never seen plants do the same thing. It made her curious.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
I reach my hand toward the traces they leave - by Wallflower - March 03, 2018, 07:39 PM