The Sunspire taking over this town, they should worry
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

her first response was one of bewilderment, and she clarified after a moment. "no - his name's screech." she took in the rest of the information with further confusion, adding, "he's from redhawk." she wondered at this, though surely they must be speaking of the same wolf - unless the cerberus made it a habit to remove eyes from wolves. 

here she paused, unsure of just how much she ought to reveal. surely if she told him the truth, his trust in her would be lost, tarnished. she hesitated, but after a beat decided she trusted him, in part. and so, she told him a version of her truth.  "I didn't leave moonspear, not willingly. there's a place to the south of here, called blackfeather. they - I lived in a cave." haltingly did she share the bare details, gaze shifting to the sky rather than see the look on his face as she continued. "after a while, I joined them. I didn't want to rot away in a cave anymore - that's when I met Screech. I thought he meant to attack me, and hurt him, badly. my captor took him, too." 

oh, excellent. here she was, likely throwing whatever trust he had in her off the side of the mountain.  "there was a war coming. I was a part of them and not, but my captor told me to go. I took Screech, and took him home, though the alpha chased me from the borders. things got bad - Screech found me a while later, he saved me. and then the girl - the sisters - I lost him again."  she neglected to mention their meeting a while before, and her green gaze moved back to meet rannoch's, heavy and guarded.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: taking over this town, they should worry - by Cassiopeia - March 15, 2018, 09:10 PM