The Sunspire she's onto me, walking me
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

just wanted to snag this before bed!  i'll catch up with our other thread tomorrow evening.

her reunion with delight had been bittersweet.  neighbors.  she had been hoping to escape to the vale for some introspection, but there were plenty of places to do that in sunspire.  she had always felt like she could easily slip away and not be noticed —

her thoughts pull, briefly, back to how it seemed nobody cared when she had gone missing and were more disturbed by her return than anything.  it twists in her gut and she wants to tell someone, anyone.  but she won't ruin sunspire's relationship with tindome because it is delight's now and not her ex-husband's.

oh well.  she could not be sullied with those thoughts today.  something had grown and stirred inside of her and she wasn't quite sure what it was but it put a spring in her step and a thrum in her chest that she had never felt.  she was strangely contented with her friends here at sunspire and delight's arrival at their doorstep.  somehow, it would all be well.

her season brought also an inconvenient desire and, as terance barked for her attention it became strikingly apparent.  she pushed it back down again.  her head pulled close to her shoulder, her ears flicking back in submission as her tail wags gently against her hocks before she returns to normal stature.

hey there, she says as he draws closer, what are you up to?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 05, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 05, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 05, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: she's onto me, walking me - by Seabreeze - March 24, 2018, 09:46 PM