The Sentinels Shun the moon and wait instead for sister's sunny day
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Pippin ! Also, @Kyera to join in after Pippin joins I think? Scratch that, if Kyera joins now I think the thread will flow better in the long run @Arrille for reference.
Takes place on the 24th of February, midday/evening

The trio were early to rise and continued their journey towards the wet lands beyond the mountains. Chusi was in a good mood, even though the event at Grimnismal had never left her thoughts completely. She still yearned for Ingram's embrace, his soft yellow gaze meeting hers and at every turn expected galloping footfalls to indicate he had come to follow her anyway. Forever was a short time, it seemed.

They entered a forest, but it was nothing Chusi wanted. The fallen trees blocked pathways and she felt it to be too close to the pack they had scented on their way their. They had to make their way around the pack, but the flatlands were luckily easy to walk upon. She felt this was a good spot to set up camp though, and soon Arrille was gone again to do his own thing.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Shun the moon and wait instead for sister's sunny day - by Chusi - March 06, 2018, 06:32 PM