Moonspear i'm only young but that was long ago
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Permission to skip over Dune granted. <3
The Alpha seemed as though he were a serious fellow, and the same was easily said for his pale companion. While this caused a flare of uneasiness in her, the dark girl gritted her teeth against the stern nature of their leader and bowed her head a little further. She was naturally and unassuming little thing, but she willed herself to appear more so. Lucy remained that way until he inquired about the pack she had considered home.

It would make sense that Redhawk Caldera would be the first he would mention, but she sniped him with a sharp pair of blue eyes before she looked away and breathed deeply. The last one hadn’t asked her for her history; Duskvale had only wanted to know that she could hold her own. The inky young thing shook her head in response and then responded with, “no, the forest, but it does not stand anymore and those who were in it are now long gone.” She knew; Lucy had searched the grounds for signs of stragglers when she had returned to the wilds and had found nothing. Their scents had long since faded away from the territory.

Then, he presented her with a hypothetical question and she did not like the sound of it. She was bruised and beaten, missing her tail, and raped until she had bled. Lucy was still caked in her own blood and his spilled seed, and she was being asked if she would hold true when the winter months had left them. It struck her as a calculating inquiry as opposed to one of care. That was all for the best; she did not want those around her to care.

“Once the winter has faded, I will be here.”
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 12, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 13, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 13, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 13, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 14, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 14, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 15, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 11:30 PM