Dawnlark Plains Roses have thorns
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He startled, his body jolting and ears flicking back as Catori spoke up. He didn't know why he hadn't expected her to be here testing but she had given him a scare. He settled down and exhaled through his nose, knowing the questions and pain and probably tears would begin now.  He nodded and moved closer, dropping the rabbit by Catori's paws. "I caught that for you Cat"He said gently and then resigned himself to the conversation about to happen and laid down by her side."I grew up with a girl. She was sweet and polite. Fur like  snow with pretty little areas of grey. Eyes so blue, just lik the sky."He figured she didn't know about his history with easthollow so he began at the beginning his eyes misting over as he remembered how beautiful Keoni was.

"Her name was Keoni. She uh...she was my best friend but I dont know if she really liked me. She hung out with me and played with me, hunted when we were older. She had her tongue torn out by some witch but..she was still so sweet and the silence made her even more interesting. She tolerated me and didn't seem to find me annoying. I liked her...i really did. I think I loved her. Shes never left my mind even though I left Easthollow" the tears were flowing freely now and he pressed his muzzle down between his paws and stifled a sob.He sucked in a breathe to try and control himself"I was gonna go visit her, tell her how I felt. I won't get the chance to tell her how she made me feel because she's dead. She died."the words made him whine, a high pitched keening that rose from his chest.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 26, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 27, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 29, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 30, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 31, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - April 14, 2018, 02:41 AM