Wapun Meadow they send me away to find them a fortune
sunflower boy
62 Posts
Ooc — Kara
While Steph gave off her normal friendly vibe towards the stranger, the greyscale youth pressed on with a more curious and cautious posture, not intimated in the slightest bit still wary for the sake of his sister and mother. And Ezra, in typical fashion, said nothing when the male introduced himself, only giving a subtle nod to acknowledge that he had actually heard what was said. “I’m Ezra” he introduced, hoping to get the formalities out of the way.

The news of yet another aunt, Sesi as she was called, peeked his interest. Family had always been the most important aspect of his life and yet Ezra had never bothered to learn more about that very topic. He knew nothing of his paternal relations but his mother’s family was obviously still around and for the first time he felt a drive to learn more about them.
Messages In This Thread
they send me away to find them a fortune - by RIP Leo - March 28, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by Steph - April 11, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by Ezra Wolf - May 23, 2018, 09:56 AM