Stone Circle One day my prince will come
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
@Casimir

It was late afternoon and snow had begun to fall. Steph's dark coat made her stand out amongst all the white, though her head, shoulders and back had started to accumulate a light dusting of snow. She was wandering through the forest, thinking about the conversation she had with Valette, about females going into heat, seeking males, and giving birth. Before that conversation, she hadn't given much thought about acquiring a mate, but it was in her head now.

She didn't even know what she was looking for, however. Would she know it when she found him? Should she get someone like Murdock? He was someone she looked up to, and she wondered if that was the standard she should hold other males to. Or, should she not compare at all? She had never considered a male for more than anything other than friendship. Heck, she had never ever had a crush. Though, Birk was quite handsome, if she admitted. But, if she was honest with herself, finding him good-looking was as far as it went.

Was there something wrong with her? Should she have been regarding males as more than just friends by this point? She sighed as she walked, not really paying attention to her surroundings. She was lost in her head.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 01, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 02, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 06, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 13, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 26, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - May 07, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - May 31, 2018, 01:50 PM