Dragoncrest Cliffs there goes the theory that an english accent makes everyone sound smart.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
He shook his head, declining her offer to help. Wildfire nodded and fell still. If Artaax wanted to do this for himself, she wouldn't interfere. Maybe if she stood off to the side, she could provide pointers, like some ironic rendition of an air traffic controller.

Her lips twitched at his response to her compliment. If he had been interested in her rank, Wildfire would have happily handed it over. But it seemed his calling belonged in the realm of a warrior. She bobbed her head again to acknowledge this.

"Just let me know if you ever change your mind," she said conversationally, "and it's all yours." She lifted a petite paw to point at his prey. "I wish I'd seen it." She stood there and admired the size of his catch, then looked shrewdly at her son. "Were you hurt?" Wildfire wondered even as her chestnut eyes found the small rip in his ear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there goes the theory that an english accent makes everyone sound smart. - by Wildfire - April 08, 2018, 10:06 AM