Kildeer Rest who's gonna show this stranger around?
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
    Xahi smiled warmly as the new man spoke, introducing himself as Shale. She looked him over once more to assure he was friendly before she forwards. Now she was only a few feet away, sniffing at him curiously. Morningside, he says. What a  pretty name. Meeting new people was always exciting, this kind friend was no exception. The lithe young woman perked her eas at his question, lookingback to his eyes after having sniffed him over.

"Yes, we recently settled into this new territory. Before, we lived close to Sunbeam Lair, a great cavern in the mountains. I however, had not been there quite long before we moved. I was the fourth wolf to join this pack, and shortly after more friends gathered with us. Now, we're one big pack family," the girl smiled gently, living in the thought of her family. They were missing one member, though... Xahi stretched her long limbs, her ears whisking at the same time. "How long have you been with Morningside," she inquired, flicking her viridian gaze back to him. Once an answer was given, Xahi nodded, sitting down two or three feet in front of her new friend. "If you would like Shale, I could call to my...well, he is a friend but a leader of sorts." The woman swept gracefully to her feet, awaiting his signal to call to a friend.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 03, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Xahi - April 03, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 04, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Xahi - April 04, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 04, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Xahi - April 04, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 05, 2018, 10:02 AM