Hushed Willows All I want is to fall with you.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He looked at her with molten eyes, and Durnehviir beamed merrily up at him. Her tail swayed gently at her rear, contentment written across her features in the form of her enthusiastic smile that accompanied the gleam in her pale eyes. Despite their hardship on the coast, despite the bitter cold and the snow, despite the raid on their territory as they prepared to take their leave, the russet Frostfur refused to let anything get in the way of her happiness.

Constantine reached for her, his muzzle caressing the silken ivory of her cheek, and she leaned into the gesture with an affectionate croon. "About halfway," she guessed, eager to maintain her optimism. They could be closer or further, she wasn't entirely sure, but knew that as long as they followed the mountains, they'd find their destination and finally begin the next chapter of their lives. "We'd probably get there faster if your kids weren't so heavy," she teased, poking her nose at her mate's ribs accusingly before she padded forward and away, willing him to explore alongside her with an inviting twitch of her tail-tip. 

"If we have boys" she chirped as she went, eager to begin a long-awaited conversation about what they would call their pups, "I'd like to name one of them Viinturuth." Durnehviir doubted he'd object, as her eyes shone with glimmering affection at the thought. He did not, naturally, and together they shared their thoughts of future family as they meandered through the willows.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
All I want is to fall with you. - by Durnehviir - April 06, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: All I want is to fall with you. - by Constantine - April 08, 2018, 06:37 AM
RE: All I want is to fall with you. - by Durnehviir - April 08, 2018, 10:40 AM