Hoshor Plains god is a city overflowing with fists
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
He understands that, thankfully, and apologizes for his previous attempt. Shivali brushes it off as best she can, but he still asks another question. Considering asking him to shut up entirely still remains on the table but this time she keeps her mouth shut and focuses on the bison. What is she going to do with them? She doesn’t know in that moment but keeping tabs seems significant, a good hunt may do them well, and something as big as bison would feed all of them. And it may help the restless itch she can’t quite shake.

“I want to,” she says through a thick accent. There’s no other answer. The obvious situation is presented to the both of them and she wouldn’t ask for help to drive them back, even if she thought they could be successful. “They go north, though,” she points out with an indifferent shrug.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 10, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 12, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 15, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 16, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 21, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 25, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - May 06, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - May 07, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - May 11, 2018, 12:50 PM