Blackfeather Woods disregard the way i know we feel
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
♥ ♥ ♥ !!

Since his recent discovery on the borders, and then the creek, Kove was on higher alert than usual. When he wasn’t wandering the woods, ensuring nothing was out of place, he was patrolling the borders, on the lookout; he watched primarily for wolves, unwelcome males, but also sent off any coyotes that dared to get too close. But he could not be everywhere at once, unable to divide himself into several wolves and keep watch from every cardinal point; although he would have loved to do exactly that, it just wasn’t possible. Luckily, he was already travelling westward from the southernmost point of the forest when the howl rang out, allowing him to arrive within a reasonable amount of time; the feminine lilt to the song made him less bothered and far more welcoming, her potential presence not a threat.

Kove slowed when the female was within his sights, then stopped just beyond the shadows’ reaches. He studied her for a moment, examining her physical features and demeanour, as well as glancing past her to ensure she was alone. After realising that she was, he spoke: “Hello. What is your business here?”
Messages In This Thread
disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 17, 2018, 03:38 AM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 24, 2018, 02:59 PM