Blackfeather Woods disregard the way i know we feel
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was almost refreshing, the ability to speak to someone that was—seemingly—all there from a mental perspective; it was not quite as nice as speaking with Shivali in their native tongue, but close. “Likewise,” he noted, content to share the thought. He thought for a moment of how this likely would never have been possible, had the silver-coated Melonii not gone away, and felt grateful towards the child’s departure all over again.

A healer, yet she was knowledgeable, too, in the caring of mothers. Although the woods was lacking when it came to both sets of skills, he found the latter to, for the time being, be more needed; children had only recently been born, surely the mother and whelps alike were due for an exam. “What you know will be useful here,” he noted, decision made with ease; not only were they needing a medical professional of sorts but, he hoped, she might also be able to aid in the teaching of his young apprentice—he wanted her to know as much as she could, after all. “Come, follow me,” said the leader, motioning towards the treeline. “I will show you around.” Especially the areas worth avoiding—he didn’t need to lose their medic after only just acquiring her.
Messages In This Thread
disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 17, 2018, 03:38 AM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 24, 2018, 02:59 PM