Swiftcurrent Creek A million dreams are keeping me awake.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
@Samothes, @Samaantine, @Thelxiope, @WhisperDawn, @Wallflower, @Rysk, arrival/claim howl thread! Finally, hahaha. Sorry if I missed anyone but if you're part of the RBF group, feel free to post!

When last Durnehviir crossed into Swiftcurrent territory, she hadn't known what to expect. She recalled the anxiety she felt at what she might find, remembered peering into the hollow she'd been born into while trying to bite back the overwhelming emotion that accompanied her bittersweet memories. Her heart shattered that day, and she departed what had once been her home with the solemn knowledge that she may never return to it.

But @Constantine had made her whole again, and together they would build Swiftcurrent Creek as their own. She couldn't wait to show him that the risk of following her there was one worth taking and, as the Emberwood's trees grew sparse enough to see beyond the forest, Durnehviir's feathered tail swung to life at her haunches. The pregnant Frostfur pricked her ginger ears forward to listen intently to the familiar thrum of rushing water, and knew that she was home.

She looked over a slim shoulder, seeking to meet her mate's gaze with an excited glimmer in her champagne irises, then quickened her stride to lead the wolves into their new territory. When the plains opened up for them and she felt Swiftcurrent's damp soil beneath her Winter-white paws, the crimson leader paused to cant her muzzle skyward and announce their claim to the Teekon.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Rysk - April 20, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Phoenix - April 20, 2018, 11:25 AM