Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: just gals being pals

There is some weird tension relieved when Furi finds out Wildfire had puppies. Hopefully it’ll be enough to distract Blixen and, more importantly, Wildfire and she can maybe figure out what to do. Part of her expects Blixen to have said something already, but the mother too pregnant (now too busy dealing with puppies), to come after her.

Duty keeps her on the borders and now they have something to protect (not that their own territory isn’t enough, but this seems delicate). Furi is weirdly eager to see them but you won’t catch her near the den any time soon, as much as she’d desire.

After the howl is made, and Furi has made a round on the eastern border, she slips out of the territory again and though she normally heads for the tangle, this time she moves around and finds the rise on the other side. Much of this territory is unfamiliar to her but it’s enough of a distraction so she can pay attention to what she’s doing and keep quiet lest someone spot her.  

But melting snow stops for no one.

A rock comes loose beneath her feet in a particular slick spot of stone, causing her to lose balance and slip down a steep decline. Her heart drops into her butt the moment the ground is gone from beneath her and she lands with a loud oof. It takes several more seconds for her to move, more stunned than anything, but after a maneuver from each limb, she releases a weighted breath and makes an attempt to stand up on now-shaken legs.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 20, 2018, 06:38 PM