Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
As Aviana elaborates, Furi learns she hasn’t been here too long. A few weeks at best. No wonder she doesn’t know anything about them. They’ve had a lot going on with their next door neighbors that she’s had little time to consider anyone else. ”How come the pack moved?” she asks. She hadn’t been on her birth pack long enough to understand their dynamic but Drageda holds steadfast to the cliffs and she can’t imagine a reason for them to leave. 

Besides, she’s grown to like the coast. 

”The coast is nice. The sounds are... relaxing? I guess,” she says, moving away from the spot but sticks close to the sitting wolf. ”Though it’s salty... makes my fur feel heavy sometimes and...” she trails off, not sure what she wants to say. Furi shakes out her fur then as she thinks about it, becoming aware of the extra weight as she mentions it. 

Her cheeks burn bright red (she’s never more thankful for dark fur) and glances away at the mention of her fur. Blixen has pointed it out once, when it changed in her absence, and she scarcely remembers it being anything else. The gradual change had swept by under the radar but she glances over her side to see. ”I had black fur when I was a puppy and it... changed,” she tells her with a sweep of her tail. Her eyes brighten a little and she steps forward. ”It still smells like the coast, if you... um. want to smell?” she offers sheepishly. That’s not a weird offer, right?
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 22, 2018, 08:32 AM