Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi is rewarded with a tail wag and she closes her eyes, pressing into the fur along her the back of her neck. She must be doing something right but she’s put right back where she started, uncertain what to do next. Nervously, she keeps her close and as she pulls away she tightens her grip but a beat later she lets her go, opening her eyes and watching as the woman moves away. Aviana presses close to her side and Furi leans into her, letting her nose trail along until she comes to a stop near her rump.

Pale green eyes search through the coarse fur, rubbing her nose along her hip. Her previous uncertainty of not knowing what to do has been led her, Aviana guiding her; her heart nearly beats out of her chest. Ears slick back but she keeps facing forward, listening to the beat of her heart pounding loudly in her ears. It takes a moment but she realizes the scent has only strengthened, leading her to the source of desire that has her aflame.

Her nose breaks through the fur on the backs of her thighs and she can’t get any closer, the scent overwhelming and washing over her. Even without her own maturity, the hormones have latched onto her brain and she inches closer, curving slightly to find her tender, swollen. Furi swallows the lump in her throat and lifts her head, eyes trailing along the curve of her body. She looks for answers in the woman’s pale blues eyes if this is where she’s supposed to be, if this is right, despite the new urge she’s doing everything wrong again.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 25, 2018, 10:40 AM