Oystercatcher Tide Pools smothered in your embrace [m+]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He stood there staring at her still, stung by the lack of reaction yet relieved by the fact she was here and alive. He swallowed thickly at her questions and sank to his haunches "they mean My Dear. Mo ghrá, Mo chara, Mo chroí. My love, My dear, My heart. Words I always speak to you and always mean, yet you still run from them" he spoke calmly despite the storm brewing in his heart. The mere sight of her brought such a tide of mixed emotions he had no idea how to handle it. All he knew is he was exhausted and growing weary, he had no idea how to prove his love to her any more and wanted to give up. Yes, he'd always follow and protect her with love never waning but he was losing hope in her loving him back. "Do you still not trust me? Your scent is strong, a potion of the strongest caliber yet do you see me trying to take you? No. I am respecting you and showing you love. Onyx, what more should I do? If you ask me to bring you the moon, you know I would or die trying. What more do you ask of me?" his voice shook and cracked at the end with desperation. He felt like he was losing her just as he had lost Olive, he felt that once more he had done something wrong, failed another woman. "Is dóigh liom má táim ag briseadh" he whispered, looking away and then down at the sand once more.

Translation: I think I'm breaking. Whether you have Onyx hear it or not is up to you! Also sorry for depression, he tends to write himself and gets away from me XD
Messages In This Thread
smothered in your embrace [m+] - by Dakarai - April 20, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: smothered in your embrace [m+] - by Onyx Saefyn - April 21, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: smothered in your embrace [m+] - by Dakarai - April 21, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: smothered in your embrace [m+] - by Onyx Saefyn - May 05, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: smothered in your embrace [m+] - by Dakarai - May 08, 2018, 12:41 PM