Heron Lake Plateau It's almost like a Hallmark movie, but with tentacles.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
His own fur bristled as she became increasingly defensive, feeling the tension increase as he danced closer and closer to the point of no return.  Well shit.  If he was gonna leave, he was gonna do it laying everything out on the table.

"You don't lead hunts.  You don't do representation.  I'm guessing you don't lead battles because how the fuck do you track what's happening.  So tell me, what the fuck do you lead?" He said, his tail bristling.  He didn't even know why he was so heated right now, but suddenly, he couldn't keep his damn mouth shut.  That right there was probably the nail in his coffin, sister or no.  But damnit, he'd come to like his family here and with half the pack full of youths who were obviously untried idiots (affectionately) they couldn't afford this.

He didn't want to leave.  He didn't know what he wanted, but he wasn't thinking much right now aside from his own pent up irritation.  Shit.  If he got kicked, that was one less capable adult to protect this place, and Finley would likely kill him.  But the words were already out, and now there was no taking them back.
Messages In This Thread