The Floodlands a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it?
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt maybe felt a little bad for making her come all the way out here - but had he? If anything she could blame her head honcho for that.

Yeah that sounded fake even to him.

He half expected her to lay into him, defending Towhee like Elwood had.  She was as stubborn as him; had he really thought she would change her mind?  Instead, all he got was resigned condescension, as if he were the one being completely off base.

"Really," he intoned, backing his own play even if no one else would.  It was almost tempting to leave it at that - but he would be Colt if he didn't have more to say.

"Tell me one thing.. why.  One solid reason that she should be leading over you or Elwood.  Or anyone else." He watched her carefully, not wanting to incite, but wanting to at least understand.  "Especially when she fessed up to doing practically nothing a usual leader is expected to do."
Messages In This Thread
a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it? - by Finley - April 24, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it? - by Colt RIP - April 24, 2018, 06:42 PM