The Floodlands a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it?
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He wasn't surprised when she didn't argue; she'd been talking about her, and a couple like her.  Who knew him well enough to know that if he charged from behind, he wasn't going to harm.... a prank and a surprise, albeit yes in this case for a pretty shitty reason on his part.  And who could argue back, or even just laugh and tell him to shut the hell up unless he wanted the job.  Any reaction but the one he'd gotten.  Some inkling that he could find Towhee as likeable as everyone else here seemed to.  He'd gotten nothing.

"If I can, I will, I promise," he said, leaning briefly into her scruff before pulling back.  "Keep an eye on those kids of yours.  They're pretty ok."  He gave her one last long look before turning around and heading off.  He really couldn't let his sister see him cry, after all, that'd put a real damper on things.
Messages In This Thread
a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it? - by Finley - April 24, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a seal didn't bite your linus off, did it? - by Colt RIP - April 29, 2018, 09:37 AM