Thunder Dome What is beauty?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Once the animal was out of its misery Howl took a step back. One might look at this situation and think that it was a free meal, but Howl was far more intrigued and cautious about how it came to be in this state. He sniffed around searching for any possible scents. The strong smell of blood sat heavily over the body. Not only because of its wounds but because of the amount of time it had flown out from its body saturating the ground beneath it.

Threw the scent of blood he could smell nothing of a wolf. Other than the faint scent coming from himself and her being in the area. Then he caught the slight scent of a feline, a cougar he assumed. The only thing big enough to catch an animal of this size on its own.

Cougars were known for leaving their food and coming back to it time after time, but they usually hid it or at least killed it. Which made Howl very uneasy about this situation.

She asked a question. He asked she meant should they stay and have lunch or leave before the cougar could come back. Howl wasn't too hungry, but couldn't speak for her. Perhaps she was a lone wolf and hadn't been able to find food recently. He didn't like the risk, and he wouldn't have taken it on his own, but...

"I sense it was a cougar who did this. They are known for leaving their kills behind and coming back for them, but not often in this way. If it is your wish to stop and fill up, feel free to indulge yourself. I will stay on the lookout to see if it comes venturing back. But I do not think to stay here for an extended period of time is the best idea." he declared.

Perhaps their little kingdom of theirs was taken. Claimed by a large cougar so confident in his world that he cares not hide his own food. Howl thought unlikely but possible. He would leave it up to her and no matter what she answered would make sure that they both got out of there safely.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
What is beauty? - by Howl - April 25, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: What is beauty? - by Maia - May 16, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: What is beauty? - by Howl - May 16, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: What is beauty? - by Maia - May 17, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: What is beauty? - by Howl - May 17, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: What is beauty? - by Maia - May 17, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: What is beauty? - by Howl - May 18, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: What is beauty? - by Maia - May 21, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: What is beauty? - by Howl - May 21, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: What is beauty? - by Maia - May 30, 2018, 06:55 PM