Horizon Ridge What remains
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Even though her words may have sounded ordinary and regular to her, for Howl they sounded somewhat poetic. He could sense that she was an avid thinking, something who was good at imagining. At least that's how it sounded. He listed to her words as though he were learning the meaning of life as she spoke. "My pack consists of friends. No blood relatives or significant others. I imagine my home as a place that I protect." he said. Though he may not be related to any of the Easthollow members he thought of himself as one of its protectors, and in a way a protector those within it.

She went on to say that he new home was near the sea, a place Howl didn't dislike, but wasn't a place he fancied. "Perhaps their opposing qualities is what draws you to them both. One striped frequently of water, the other overflowing with it. But in both places, sustainable water must be found." an interesting connection between the two regions. Yes, there was plenty of water at sea, but none of it was drinkable.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
What remains - by Howl - April 26, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - April 28, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: What remains - by Howl - April 28, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - May 04, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: What remains - by Howl - May 04, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - May 05, 2018, 02:15 AM
RE: What remains - by Howl - May 05, 2018, 03:07 AM
RE: What remains - by Dakini - May 05, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: What remains - by Howl - May 05, 2018, 05:27 PM