Dawnlark Plains baby, there’s a fog over the pier
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
All Welcome 
Backdated to April 18, 2018. I was hoping for @Dawn or @Lavender; I know Adawntya are going wandering but hopefully this is early enough to catch you before you leave?

Coelacanth is in the first phase of her heat and is NOT considered fertile. “During proestrus, the start of the estrous cycle, the bitch attracts male dogs, but is still not receptive to breeding.” This phase will last through April 20, 2018.

TRAVEL LOG
April 13, 2018: Sea Lion Shores
April 14, 2018: Horizon Ridge
April 15, 2018: Raven’s Watch
April 16, 2018: Hushed Willows
April 16 — 18, 2018: Morningside

Spending time with her sister-cousin and the rest of her Morningside family had been idyllic, but Coelacanth knew now what she wanted, and what she needed to do to achieve those ends. First on the list of imperatives was getting home, and not solely because of her desire to be protected and sheltered by her mate. She needed to confront Komodo about what had transpired between them and assert herself as the pack’s Aralez. Tiny as she was, the sheepdog was not a little girl any longer, and part of being a leader was having enough confidence to champion her convictions.

She couldn’t leave before visiting with Dawn and Lavender, though. They had celebrated the Hunter’s Moon together, but prior to that her interactions with them had been slim to none. She was entranced by the slender, long-legged huntress Dawn had become, and spellbound by the bobtailed girl with the mottled cape of rose and lilac paisley. Without knowing the terrain, her ability to gather gifts was severely handicapped, but she bore within her teeth the gleaming onyx horn of the goat she’d helped bring down for Dawn and was presently staring in consternation down at a pretty-looking stone for Lavender. How was she going to call for them? How was she going to fit both the stone and the horn in her mouth? The impossible predicament of, “if I want to pick up the rock, I have to put down the horn, but I really do not want to put the horn down, but I really want to pick up the rock,” kept the dumbfounded Groenendael from moving in a sort of self-inflicted paralysis.
Messages In This Thread
baby, there’s a fog over the pier - by Coelacanth - April 26, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: baby, there’s a fog off of the pier - by Dawn - April 27, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: baby, there’s a fog off of the pier - by Dawn - June 22, 2018, 09:41 PM