Herbalists' Cache baby, since i've been loving you
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
She was close, it turned out, emerging from the brush to give him a smile. It was as if nothing had happened, that nothing was amiss. Like he'd not rolled over that morning and decided to run from what he'd done. He found himself unable to return her smile, instead padding up to her, the pain in his shoulder causing him to limp a little.

"Pema." His voice was clear but shaky, and he took a breath to steady himself. While still fragant, she was no longer wrapped in the enticing scent of heat, and--well, that was good. It meant that this decision would be made with his brains, not his balls.

"I'm sorry I left. I had to go figure some stuff out," he explained, knowing that the answer was inadequate. She deserves better. "It's been rough. And all the while, all I wanted was to come back to you. So, here I am."

You fucker, Shale. He couldn't keep stringing her along. This was the moment of decision--to take her, all of her, or leave her for some other lucky man. Perhaps if they hadn't coupled, it would be an easier choice. Maybe the drive to seek her out was no more than obligation nipping at his heels. If her belly began to swell, it would be his children inside.

But he hadn't thought about babies when he'd fucked her. He'd seen her. Only her.
Messages In This Thread
baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - May 01, 2018, 09:56 PM