Heron Lake Plateau Road Regrets
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Pter-what?  You  know, despite Quixote being in the pack that long, he'd never seen anyone use it or talk about it or anything.  He'd always met Towhee without anyone else around, and one of the problems with pretty much just accepting things as they were is he didn't ask too many questions -- he'd just worked around Towhee's deafness by being clear and direct.  Her kind of garbled speech didn't confuse him too much either -- just had to listen a little more and it wasn't too much different than someone with a jaw injury.  

But since she kept talking, he didn't ask, Nah, I'm an odd one out too, which was something he had mentally complained about quite a few times.  But hey, that fact wasn't bad now, was it?  I think it's like two families really?  Just with some adoptions.  There might be another couple guys around that aren't related either, but I haven't talked to them to make sure.  A while back I joked with a friend of mine, Colt, that I'd have my pick of the chicks, unlike him -- he's a Blackthorn so he was out of luck.  He had a bit of a devious smirk at that.  It had been a good plan, and definitely a happier day even if they were complaining the whole time.  Suppose you've got your choice of all the dudes -- unless you don't go that way, that is.  That smirk hadn't faded by the time he looked back at her to see what she thought.  It wasn't like he knew anyone's way-complicated family trees either.  But yeah.. Colt kinda pissed off Towhee.  Gonna see if I can figure out how to get him back in the pack somehow, though.  But how, he had no idea.  Maybe Colt could just hunt a bunch of stuff for the pack, maybe?  Either way, he needed to get his buddy back in the pack.

If she was expecting that she'd somehow embarrassed herself or something, Quixote hadn't thought it worthy of that, responding with renewed amusement, You gonna beat 'em all up if they step out of line?  He gave Niamh a joking, sort of 'looking over a pair of glasses' look before continuing more normally, I do think we're probably so far away from everyone else we won't have any trouble.  Everyone can start over, I guess. Build new alliances if they come, not piss off the neighbors.  Might be a little boring, though he concluded as if it it was a playful warning. He smirked over his shoulder as he trotted off to scrape at a mark that Towhee had left sometime in the past week or so.
Messages In This Thread
Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - April 28, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 03, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 04, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 06, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 08, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 12, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:32 PM